Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

My narrative introduction



As I slowly walked over to Mr Munchkin's house, my heart started to pound, “BOOM BA BOOM”Mr Munchkin’s dog is snoring so loud it makes my legs shiver every time I take a step.1 step, 2 steps, DOINK, I trip over a small tiny stone. But just to let you know, just with a little tiny move or sound from a distance of 2 metres, Mr Munchkin’s dog will wake up.As soon as he gets up, with a shock he starts grinding his teeth. I’m about to faint but I don’t want my body to be eaten by the fearest and scariest dog in the whole entire world. I get up so fast with hope.

I think I did really well on my narrative introduction because it has a very good hook and I have given a hint about my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.