Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Lost at Mako

LOST AT MAKO ISLAND!!

It was a beautiful Saturday morning at Mission Bay Beach. I was really excited as I aimed straight for the sea, I jumped in like I've never been in water before. While i’m in the water I see birds flying high in the sky, my family playing with the sand and the sea shells, everyone is happy. After awhile I was a bit tired from playing in the water. So I just layed down like a starfish closed my eyes and just relaxed.

All of a sudden I hear this hush noise I got up, the hush noise was from the sea water. I was so shocked, I started to panic. I was screaming for help several times, “HELP” HELP” but no reply no one could hear me nor see me. There I started to freak out and while I was freaking out I could feel the tears running down my face like a tap. The hush and strong water has pushed me to an island, It was like another world that i've never seen before.

It was amazing. Straight away I said to myself I need to find a way to get back to Mission Bay. So I decided to search this island. I got out of the water with cuts and bruises. I see this volcano that didn’t look like one, there was some rocks beautiful rocks I decided to follow the beautiful rocks and there it lead me to a cave that was leaded to a volcano.
As I roamed inside the Volcano I didn't know what to do. In just 5 minutes of roaming I see this flashy, shiny light hitting me with the hotness.

The light was so bright it convinced me to follow it. So I followed. It looked like it was leading me to a doorway made out of rock. I opened the rock door with shock. I see this round gorgeous circle, the gorgeous circle was the beginning of the light. As I stepped slowly towards the gorgeous circle, I touched the gorgeous circle, but just before you know it I fell through this hole in the ground. I had hit my head before I fell. Just then when I fell all I could see what nice clear blue water it was almost like a little blue pool. But before I could see exactly where I had Fallen I had been transferred  back to Mission Bay beach.

I was so shocked, I said to myself “What just happened, How did this happened”. I was just Speechless!!, my mouth was just empty no more words were to be said. But at the same time I was happy. So happy to see my family again. Unfortunately they were not at that spot where we were having a family picnic, so i searched all over for them but I couldn’t find them. So I walked all the way home. As soon as I reached our number of our house I slowly walked towards the front door. I was walking like a zombie, almost like the Walking Dead. I kicked the door wide open, there my family were sitting down watching movies on sky and having a giggle, I was so mad. I headed straight for my bedroom. I fell straight on my bed with a sore body. I headed straight to sleep. As I drifted off to sleep I was dreaming about what might of happen to me. suddenly when I wake up I couldn't feel my legs, I looked  down…… AAAAAARRRRRHHHH!!!!!! I freaked out. I.. I.. I..  Had a tail. A nice blue toned tail.
I was amazed and shocked at the same time. I didn’t know what to do. I went back to sleep hoping that this was a dream. I woke back up,I looked down my tail had disappeared. YES!!
“its just a dream” “its just a dream” I started singing several times…..

IT’S JUST A DREAM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.