Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

My fun as holoiday

On Saturday I slept over my cousins house. When I arrived at my cousins house I was so happy so see them because I haven't seen them in ages plus they moved houses. 

As soon as I walked inside everyone was running up to me saying "long time no see" and I said I know.After awhile my auntie told me to go out side and play with the rest of the famz. So I did. We played or sorts of family games. My best game that I enjoyed was when we played hide and seek. The weather was so hot I was about to melt. Next we all went back inside. We also watched movies. After like 2 hours of watching movies we had lots of treats. I had so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leenas
    it sounds like you are having a great holiday
    and keep up the good work!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great holiday you are having Leenas. I especially like the photo at the Smurfs movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leenas
    I like your story. You probably had a really fun holiday especially at the movies. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.