Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

My Wacky Tale

My Cool Grandparents

My grandparents just came to visit me and my family. They do different things for fun than kids do. I like to hang out with my friends at Mcdonalds, but my grandparents like to walk at Mcdonalds. Do anyone else's grandparents like to do that?
Both of my grandparents are really cool. They like to wear jumpers that look just like something Selena Gomez would wear. We talk about the latest movies, music, and TV shows. I really like Lord Of The Rings, and my grandma said she does too. Her favorite actress is Megan Fox! I can't believe how cool my grandma is!
And my grandpa is just as cool. We talk about Skabby jams all the time! He knows all their music. He even owns Hey. He said that the next time Skabby jams come toAuckland for a concert, he'll take me! I can hardly wait. He'll be the coolest grandpa at theSkabby jams concert, and I'll be so happy to be there with him.

1 comment:

  1. Leenas, that is a funny Wacky Tale! I would like to see your Grandma wearing clothes like Selena Gomez!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.