Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

MY day at the Mcdonalds

My day at the Mcdonalds

It struck 12:00. My brothers and I were hungry. We thought about having Mcdonalds, we asked dad and he gave us some money to buy some Mcdonalds. Once we received the money we went out the door.

While we were walking it was HOT. Also we started to get tired. My legs were so sour that I couldn’t even take one more step. But my brothers said “hurry up I want to eat” so I continued walking. We finally arrived at the Mcdonalds.

When we entered the entrance we could smell the nice juicy Patties and the wonderful melted Cheese.

But when we entered, the room was PACKED! It was so packed that it made me angry. The reason why I was angry was that you could just see everyone else receiving their food and munching on it. We were all the way at the end of the line.

The line went smaller and smaller and finally we got to order our food. We were so happy because we finally got to order and receive our food.
As soon as we received our food we were like hungry pigs. After that we settled down with a nice cold Ice cream and made our way home.

That was the best day ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.