Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

In the weekends.


In the weekends I went to my Grandmas  house and we went to take my aunty to the warehouse to buy my cousins shoes.  I went to buy my shoes as well.  There was lots of people at the warehouse.  When we entered there was lots of amazing stuff.  Next we went to the shoe side there was lots of shoes.  We went to get my shoes first.  There was so many cool shoes.  I got these black leather shoes and they look so cool.  I bought 2 cool shoes.  After that we went to take my cousins to get their  shoes.  They got these Pink,Purple,Blue and Black shoes.  After that we went to have a ice cream we got chocolate ice cream and it was so delicious.  Then we went home and we had hotdogs for lunch.  After that we ate chocolates and skitles that was so yummy.  Soon it was time to go home so we went home and i went straight to the computer and played games. That was a fun day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an enjoyable weekend Leenas.

    Your illustration is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Sayers

      your the best teacher ever :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.